Location of work Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales and Victoria
Length of contract 12 month contract
Security Clearance be able to obtain and maintain a AGSVA Security Clearance to Baseline level.
New and exciting Business Analyst opportunity is made available with one of our large Federal Govt. client to lead engagement with stakeholders to illicit and capture business requirements and develop pragmatic designs for digital-enabled solutions. You will also be facilitating cohesive cross functional project teams with a focus on project delivery that is integrated into day-to-day operations and support.
- Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders to capture and communicate business requirements
- Propose innovative and more efficient business process approaches using structured methods
- Coordinate with project teams and project stakeholders
- Model options and present summarised analysis to senior manager sponsors - make recommendations, champion innovative solutions to achieve outcomes.
- Support project managers to develop work breakdown structures, schedule and cost estimates,
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or business experience using structured approaches that compliment modern project delivery methodologies, including Human Centred Design.
- Demonstrated business analyst experience, undertaking analysis and design using structured methods in an enterprise context.
- Experience working in structured methods & techniques.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to develop innovative solutions, translating these into fit-for-purpose designs / approaches.
- The successful candidate for this role will be subject to a National Police Criminal History Check prior to appointment.
- This position may require weekend work, or outside ordinary work hours.
- This position requires the holder to be able to obtain and maintain a AGSVA Security Clearance to Baseline level.