Our leading Government Client based in Parramatta (currently WFH) is looking for Business Analyst. 12 month contract! APPLY NOW!
About the Role:
You will be reviewing and analysing the client's business intention, services, processes and information to identify changes that will lead to business improvements.
- Analyse existing systems, applications, and functions to ensure strategic ICT objectives are met by adopting contemporary analysis best-practice methodologies and processes
- Elicit business requirements by using a broad range of effective engagement techniques
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and assist with determining business priorities
- Support projects by undertaking analysis and impact assessments including testing, training and business transitions
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues
- Provide accurate advice about technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying business requirements for new or existing solutions
To be successful for the role, you must have:
- Relevant qualification is business analysis
- A strong focus on business process
- Experience in analysing, working, testing and maintaining service management systems
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing and analysing business processes and services in a large organisation
- Knowledge or experience in change management is desirable
- Experience in government roles is a plus
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Recruitment Specialist - Public
+61 2 8088 3629
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856