The Business Analyst will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Eliciting and managing requirements from internal/external users, customers and other stakeholders
- Documenting business process design within specific domains
- Identifying risks and issues, conducting risk assessments and supporting risk mitigation activities within specific domains
- Case development within specific domains
- Champion artefact traceability
- Preparing and facilitating stakeholder workshops to achieve business analysis outcomes
- Analysing and documenting business operations, enabling continuous improvement
- Identifying and documenting of impact assessment within specific domains
- Contributing to the content of internal and external communications
- Performing and documenting gap analysis for specific domains
- Designing test cases within specific domain areas
- Assist in the development of information design and modelling within specific domain areas
- Contributing to the development of change requests, problem and incident management
- Supporting Product and Project Management activities, including contributions to scope development, stakeholder management. In addition, all Analysts are expected to:
- Contribute to the framework under which business analysis artefacts are undertaken
- Present to and engage with internal and external stakeholders to gather and disseminate information.
- Represent the Agency in internal and external forums.
- Develop an understanding of legislation, standards and policy
- Adhering to the Agency Values and Code of Conduct; and Other duties as directed Follow all Agency policies, procedures and instructions and take reasonable care for your own health, safety and wellbeing in the workplace
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856