Our client is building a suite of innovative digital services to help our Australian and international clients connect, develop business opportunities and contribute to Australia's economic growth and prosperity. We are looking for two talented digital business analyst who can bring their unique skills and experience to the organisation to work on a range of digital projects aimed at enhancing internal and external client experience. Ideally, you are client focussed, with extensive experience working with a range of stakeholders to help ensure that solutions are built to requirements that not only meets user needs but exceeds them.
- Extensive experience working as a Digital Business Analyst in a medium to large scale organisation
- Demonstrated experience and highly developed skills in business analysis, process mapping, user stories, use cases, data migration source to target mapping
- Demonstrated human centred/service design approach to gathering requirements.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and relationship management capabilities.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment, especially within Agile multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience leading workshops with stakeholders, synthesizing output and writing product backlog items
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856