A business analyst is required to work on the project stream that is responsible for building a new system to manage the application, provide vital assistance to the program team by performing a number of important tasks.
- Lead the work to analyse the current state processes and map the desired state processes
- Document the business requirements and trace the business requirements through to delivery
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Identification of current and future state business and technical processes
- Work business users to translate business requirements into solution requirements
- Document user stories and product backlog items
- Assist in managing a product backlog with business stakeholder
- Understanding, documenting and maintaining the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Creation, analysis and validation of functional specifications and complete gap analyses
- Contribute to user and system documentation where required
- Contribute to training materials where required.
Experience and attributes:
- Previous experience working within private sector as well as government.
- Self-motivated individual that actively takes the initiative with an ability to work autonomously
- Persistent, effective problem solver with a mix of analytical and creative thinking
- Experience creating high quality project and program artefacts, within emerging or existing frameworks
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Agile delivery experience and Vendor Management desirable
- Experience with legacy systems modernization desirable.
If it sounds like you, please hit apply and submit your application.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856