Business Analyst required to support various asset management and application services initiatives.
Will be responsible for dealing with various systems and fixed infrastructure across a large network (including field services).
- Analyse existing systems, applications and functions to ensure strategic ICT objectives are met
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and assist with determining business priorities
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues
- Provide accurate advice about technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying business requirements for new or existing solutions
- Previous testing experience
- Prior experience in the utilities or construction industry is highly regarded.
If you would like to know more please contact Robert Daniels on 0416 633 242 or apply now.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 8088 3610
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856