Duration: 4 month contract
Our client is looking for a Shared Service Business Analyst who will be accountable for the reviewing and documenting the gap analysis for the "As Is" and "To Be" process for all Finance business processes.
You Must Have Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in Shared Service process Business Analysis
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and documenting Gap analyses, options analyses,
- Working to review and understand "As Is" Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for Finance.
- Work with ERP 2.0 Shared Service team to review "To Be" Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for Finance.
- Document a detailed Gap Analysis process between "As Is" and "To Be".
- Assisting in the solution design process by participating in, and documenting workshops.
- Creation of use cases and process maps, and process flows as well as new processes i.e process modelling.
- Establish and maintain effective stakeholder relationships to ensure effective engagement with and collaboration from the stakeholders.
- Experience on large scale IT Transformation Programs.
If this sounds like you, click apply now!
+61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856