- Initial 12 Month Contract
- Full-time Opportunity
- Competitive daily rates
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a Federal Government department that is now looking for a dedicated Benefit Management Lead to join their organisation. This person will be responsible for facilitating best practice benefits evaluation methodologies to clearly articulate the impact of digital health initiatives.
- Leading the planning, design, and documentation of benefits management across the agency
- Contributing to economic benefits led evidence base for measuring digital health impacts
- Ongoing engagement with agency program teams and various functional areas to support the accurate and timely management of benefits
- Demonstrating an understanding of measurement and evaluation to inform the design of best practice benefits methodologies
- Previous experience working within the digital health space.
- Prepare high quality written communications including reports, briefing papers and presentations
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to work on collaborative projects
- Candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856