- This organisation is leading the way in Telematics technologies
- Work close to home - South East Suburbs
- Enjoy a close-knit, high-performing, no-ego team - brilliant culture!
Our client specialises in Real Time management of Mobile assets and more and more so leading the way in IoT and RFID technologies.
Offering one of the most exciting technologically environments to work in.
As a AWS + Java Developer you will be working on leading-edge cloud-based software products and systems for existing and new customers.
In this role as Full Stack developer, you will also bring with you an understanding of UI/X and experience in creating responsive applications providing ultimate user experience.
To be considered:
- AWS Restful API development in a Java, NodeJS, vue.js and Swagger environmentSystem Design and Integration experience
- Full Stack development in Java & C#, and if you bring any other languages, such as vue.js, that would be highly advantageous although not mandatory.
- Well versed in building across the CI/CD pipeline and some understanding of DevOps would be advantageous.
- Well versed in working within an Agile environment
- Experience working in TDD environments
- Beneficial but not mandatory would be your Linux OS and Mongo DB knowledge and knowledge
In addition to the above technical capabilities, this role requires solid communication and interpersonal skills. This role would also suit a self starter with great teamwork skills. This is a team going through exciting expansion due to the success of their projects and offerings.
If this sounds like you please send through your updated CV!
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856