- Be part of this fast growing organisation with a global reach!
- A unique Permanent Opp offering long-term growth
- Utilise your Cypress & Automated testing capability to define their framework
Our client is a true leader in their field offering CRM capabilities and well utilised across the country. They are experiencing significant growth here and abroad, and seeking to further grow their team here in Melbourne.
In this role, we are seeking a talented Automated Test Analyst well versed in Cypress and working across cross-functional Agile teams.
This is a role where you will be instrumental in defining and establishing the Cypress Automation Framework from scratch.
In addition to your test engineering capabilities, you will also be a strong communicator, proactive in nature and a true team player. This is a company with a team that values team work, ethics, and collaboration.
To be considered you will bring with you:
- 5+ years of Testing capabilities across end-to-end testing incl regression, smoke testing, integration.
- Familiarity with CypressIO is mandatory and further expeirence with other automated frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber / BDD highly regarded.
- Test management tools such as JIRA,
- Proven ability in working across multiple projects simulatenously and an ability to meet timeframes.
- Previous experience working with Payroll / HRIS software would be advantageous, although not mandatory.
If this sounds like you and you would like to further find out about the opportunities at hand, please send through your updated CV.
Please note: With the highest of respect, due to a high volume of applicants, only those shortlisted can be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856