Are you wanting to kick start your year with a great new role in a great team, and working within their Salesforce and Digital domain? A long-term day rate contract role is available for a Senior Automation Tester, who brings experience with Salesforce.
This is an array of exiting projects to work on across their mobile and Salesforce platform. And as such, they are requiring a contractor who brings strong Automation experience for Web Applications (Selenium + Java), API Automation experience and Salesforce experience (Lightning), along with your ability to write automation test scripts from scratch using code, bring highly beneficial.
Other skills and experience sought, includes:
- Experience with automation testing tools including Selenium.
- Experience with Salesforce (lightning) is a must have
- Experience with automation in Salesforce Service Cloud is desirable.
- Experience in setting up Automation framework required.
- Automation experience across both Mobile and Desktop applications
- Automation in using Katalon is nice to have.
- Continual Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Jenkins is preferred, along with Bitbucket / GIT and Jira
- Great communication, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now for more immediate consideration via the APPLY NOW link; and please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted based on meeting the above-listed requirements.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856