- Brilliant Contract with view to become a long term engagement
- An Agile team like no other on technologically exciting projects!
- Melbourne CBD - offering flexible working arrangements
This is a wonderful long term contract taking you the end of the third quarter of 2022 with a view to further extend. In addition, you will be joining a close-knit, and collaborative team within a true industry leader.
We are looking for a strong Auto / Systems QA who is across Systems, Technical & Integration testing.
Exceptional communications and engagement skills are a must as you will be working not only with technical parties, but also the business to ensure quality of value-added customer solutions.
To be considered you will need to bring with you:
- Solid experience in Technical Testing and especially with strength across various automation tools
- Experience in testing event-driven messaging solutions, data replication (MQ or Solace)
- Experience in Cucumber and any other BDD frameworks.
- Experience in High Availability Testing and back-end performance testing.
- Proven success in creating Testing Artefacts and a systematic approach to planning and undertaking end-to-end testing
- Previous transactional banking experience would be highly regarded but not a must.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to take initiative and problem solve, as well as the willingness to be flexible and to go above and beyond.
- Experience in working within an Agile delivery environment
- A consultative approach with business stakeholders
If you love collaboration, the willingness to be flexible and to go above and beyond, please send through your CV.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856