NV1 clearance required | One year long contract and 24 months extension
- On call requirements
- SA mobile phone provide
- Contract-specific materials Possible O/T requirements, eg to provide support on non-national public holidays. Key Tasks/Duties
- Manage and respond to calls and emails received from external and internal customers for 12 supported programs. In particular to provide support regarding the transitioning from Client Adaptors to web services for a number of Health Systems programs and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) program.
- Manage and escalate priority issues through to completion;
- Diagnose and resolve basic issues relating to DHS Medicare Master Programs online systems;
- Liaise with business teams and other IT resolver team(s) to resolve customers issues and queries;
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on operations service levels and KPls;
- Create, store, share and manage information using the DHS information management instructions, guidelines and principles;
- Conduct research and prepare information relating to emerging issues identified from the Health Industry, Software Vendors and Financial Institution enquiries;
- Demonstrated APS values and code of conduct and actively implement relevant legislation, policy and procedures including OH&S and equity and diversity; and
- Other duties as directed.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856