- Permanent opportunity at a purpose driven organisation
- Hybrid working arrangement with great flexibility
- Attractive compensation package featuring a competitive salary complemented by a range of valuable benefits, including 5-weeks annual leave.
- Contribute to shaping the CRM environment as a functional SME
Join a leading organisation dedicated to transforming the lives of people with disabilities in marginalised communities. We are seeking a ambitious and skilled Applications Support Specialist to join the team.
What you will be doing...
- Ongoing maintenance of the CRM system, including supporting CRM helpdesk, system roles, upgrades, and accessibility.
- Support and maintain enterprise applications such as MS Office 365, SharePoint, MS Teams & Jira.
- Engage with external vendors and key internal stakeholders to understand needs and to solve problems.
- Provide technical support and manage resolution of business incidents and requests.
- Deliver ongoing training sessions, including development opportunities for colleagues.
- Create and publish training material on the intranet.
- Identify opportunities to improve business and technical processes.
- Contribute to strategic direction and projects.
- Implement and manage deployment of changes to business applications.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with vendors, especially Blackbaud.
Experience/Skills that will help you be successful in this role:
- Experience supporting applications, ideally with Blackbaud as this is a key component of the CRM environment.
- Solution-focused with a commitment to maintaining and upgrading skills.
- Ability to engage with various stakeholders and influence outcomes.
If you are passionate about making a difference and possess the skills and qualities we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you.
We encourage individuals with disabilities and from diverse backgrounds to apply.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856