- Uniquely positioned Permanent Opportunity
- Grow your career in a collaborative environment
- SE suburbs with a Hybrid working approach
Our client is one of the best for collaboration, culture and innovation.
They have a newly created and uniquely positioned role combining application development & administration to cater for the various business critical systems.
Working with an Agile team of BA's, QA's, and other developers, this role will see you take ownership of the availability and also enhancements of these systems.
To be considered, you will bring:
- 4+ years of experience in IT with a focus on Development (i.e. .Net / java / etc)and with experience in Application Administration / support.
- Strong API development experience as there will be multi api development work in this role, including connecting with databases.
- Ability to run sql queries.
- The proven ability to work with various stakeholders in a seamless fashion - across IT and the buiness.
- Familiarity with working in Agile environments and working with agile teams.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send through your updated CV via the Apply Now button.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856