With the fast-improving market, we are seeking Automation Test Analysts for a range of newly created opportunities. These roles are varied, and the experience sought across various levels, but one thing remains the same, that you will be join great team environments.
There a multiple exciting projects to join, and seeking previous agile and integration skills, and the ability to set up Automation Frameworks, Test Cases and execute Test Cases, in an Agile environment, and work within a project team.
Skills required for this role:
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer on agile projects working with teams of Developers and BAs
- Setup a QA strategy and build automation scripts
- Strong Automation skills, and ability to set up Automation Frameworks a MUST
- Experience in API testing technologies
- Experience in CI/CD integration for test automation
- Two of our roles are seeking Data Warehouse and Python skills
- Experience with Azure OR AWS cloud services
- Experience with Automation for regression, Load and unit testing
- Ability to write and run Test Cases
- Agile is a MUST
- Understand how to communicate technical language to business
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply now for more immediate consideration - We are accepting applications only, via the APPLY NOW link and please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted based on meeting the above listed requirements.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856