Are you interested in joining a large, reputable global IT services provider to make a real difference? Our client is on the hunt for a proven AIX Subject Matter Expert to join their Canberra team on a 12 month contract + potential extensions.
This position will see you provide specialist support to a key Federal Government account. To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Extensive experience with:
- IBM AIX 5. x & 6.x and VIO server 2.2 and experience with AIX 7.x
- IBM Power Virtualization, creation and management of virtual servers
- SAN disks from multiple SAN vendors
- System firmware updates
- Writing scripts
- Strong understanding of P4/P5/P6/P7 pSeries hardware architectures
- Strong skills in IBM Virtualization products (HMC, Power HA, PowerVM, LPM, VIO and LPARs
- Knowledge of IBM and non IBM disk subsystems and related device drivers (ESS, DS4xxx, DS8xxx, SVC, XIV, EMC, MPIO, SDDPCM, PowerPath)
Further job specifics are to be discussed at interview stage.
Please note due to the nature of the work, minimum Baseline Clearance is essential.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856