- 6 months Contract | Hybrid work arrangements on offer
- Own the development of AEM solutions in this organisation
- Enjoy working with multi-faceted project teams
This is a role working with an organisation set to support the well-being of all Australians and embarking on a Digital transformation.
We are seeking an Adobe Experience Manager expert to provide development expertise into this transformation.
There is a requirement for this candidate to be Baseline Cleared.
To be considered we seek:
- 5+ years' experience as a Developer on AEM projects which include implementations.
- Strong Java development capabilities and also possess HTML, CSS, JS/JQuery and working in a CI/CD environment.
- Proven experience in building and integrating AEM with other platforms
- True understanding of AEM as a Cloud Service and an understanding of differences between on-prem & Cloud.
- Understanding of Human Centred Design practices
- Very strong communications skills.
- Current valid Baseline Clearance
Please send through your CV via the Apply Now button.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856