Are you someone who has a passion for CRM, Product management and E-Commerce? Would you like to be a part of a bootstrap start-up and dedicated adobe team? Our client is seeking a hands-on Senior Front-End Developer to join their growing team.
Collaborating closely with internal and external key stakeholders, you will be partnering up with like-minded people to build libraries and design patterns.
This role is suited to someone who loves to drive quality improvements and service.
About the role:
- Participate in designing solutions and demonstrate functional support to the finding
- Supporting end-to-end life-cycle on projects and configuration
- Prepare end-user documentation and User manuals
- Setup test scenarios and assist key external stakeholders in testing cycles
- Collaborate with peers and team members to support documentation, functional testing, and data migration.
- +4 years prior experience in subsequent relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant education/training.
- Demonstrable experience in Web development - HTML, CSS3, SASS/LESS and BEM.
- AEM framework experience using Apache Sling.
- Prior experience in testing automation for web application.
- Excellent verbal, written and Interpersonal communication skills.
If you believe you have the above experience and this role interest you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
I look froward to hearing from you soon.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856