A leading Government Client based in Greater Sydney area is looking for an Adobe Developer to join their team. Initial contract role + Potential Extension. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
Develop and deliver applications and enhancements to digital portfolio applications ensuring quality delivery.
Develop quality code that is secure, reliable, sustainable and meet the processes and frameworks
- Translate business needs into technical requirements while collaborating with all Digital Business teams.
- Perform deployments to controlled test environments.
- Participate in implementation of software release.
- Ensure issues effecting code quality and delivery are escalated on continual basis to the Technical Lead.
- Implement tasks allocated by the Technical Lead to meet customer requirements.
- Participate in capability development and training to align with evolving technology profile.
- Produce appropriate system documentation.
To be successful for the role, one must be:
- An experienced developer with the Adobe stack, focussed on Adobe AEM and Analytics.
- Able to provide evidence that they have played an active development role in significant projects implementing AEM (preferably multiple projects)
- Having a good development practise maturity (code management, unit testing, ci/cd practises etc).
- Having exposure to Adobe Campaign and Launch.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!! And, if you are willing to have any confidential discussion about the role, please give me a call on the number mentioned below. (only if necessary)!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856