- 4-month contract
- Full-time Opportunity
- Competitive Hourly Rate
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a government organisation that is now looking for a dedicated administrative officer to join an exciting new project. This person requires an ability to prioritise, communicate well with stakeholders and an eye for detail.
- Undertake stock take of merchandise items and consolidate physical collateral for storage
- Support with the digitisation of files and collateral
- Organise and post items and packages to the relevant stakeholders
- Work collaboratively as part of a diverse and regionally dispersed team
- Undertake a range of office management duties as required
- Previous experience working as an administrative officer
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and appropriate judgement of difficult situations
- Proven ability to adapt in situations that lack clarity and work to resolve hurdles.
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856