- Initial 12-month contract with potential to extend
- Sydney CBD location with WFH options
- Be part of an exciting new project
Manpower is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a talented Administration Officer to support the wider Customer Care team. As the Administration Officer, you will be assisting with project facilitation, training, and roster support as required.
This is 12-month role and will commence ASAP.
What to Expect:
- Correctly and appropriately respond to escalated complex consumer and provider queries, issues, and complaints.
- Perform investigation of data and transactions, and triage written and verbal information from consumers or providers to progress assessment.
- Manage personal and team inbound and outbound queues and channels, including mailbox management, case monitoring and coordination
- Manage internal referrals from compliance and investigation teams
- Communicate investigation updates and outcomes to consumers and teams within the Agency.
- You have previous experience within a similar role, where you had to use your research and investigation skills to assist customers in an outcomes-based environment
- You have experience managing case or task-based work, and are known for your patience and compassion when handling sensitive cases
- You are known for your skills in setting priorities, monitoring activities, and keeping stakeholders updated and informed of issues and outcomes.
- You are a natural when it comes to building relationships, with a flair for building cooperation and overcoming barriers to information sharing, communication, and collaboration
- You enjoy working with competing deadlines, and rise to the challenges
- You are known for your attention to detail, organisational skills, and incredible work ethic
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856