AVL Technical Specialist
Purpose of the role:
- Program is scheduled to implement modern AVL capabilities in approximately 70 sites across NSW by June 2022. Key accountabilities of the Technical Analyst role.
- To provide the bridge between clients and technical staff, so that the client's requirements are successfully implemented in systems.
- The key role is to prepare documentation which correctly describes system workflow, data and functionality, and to test the resulting systems.
- There will be extensive interaction with clients, colleagues and providers in person to achieve success.
Location: Parramatta, Ashfield, Sydney, Liverpool
- Creation of requirements and design documentation
- Subject Matter Expertise for associated sites
- Manage the onsite activities of the AVL integrator
- Co-ordinate testing activities
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience with Audio Visual
- Looking for someone who has done the design, supervise the installation
- Installation experience is a MUST - Running the cables etc.
- Complex installation.
- Each technical analyst will end up with 20 sites
- Audio Visual installation experience in tight schedule.
- Cabling experience.
- EXPERIENCE WITH CRESTRON OR EXTRON WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE
Note : Travel is required for this role - They will be travelling around the state installing AVL equipment.
If it sounds like you, please hit apply and submit your response ASAP.
+61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856