Leading Government client based in Newcastle is looking for a IT Service Desk Analyst / Customer Support Analyst . 12 months Contract plus potential extension. APPLY NOW!
If you have strong customer service skills with IT qualifications then this is the role for you. You should have keen interest in learning IT support. Training will be provided.
To be successful for the role you should have experience with the below mentioned :
- Strong Customer service Experience
- TAFE or University qualification in IT (i.e. certificate 4 or bachelors in IT)
- Exposure to IT. Strong passion and interest in IT
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, show initiative and be outcome focused
About the role
- Passionate to work in IT with a keen interest to learn IT Support
- Ability to efficiently support customers and deal with their various moods
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Shift work is required. 6 AM - 8 PM
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
If you think you are successful for the role then apply now following the link below.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856