This government department is seeking a Senior Test Analyst to join their ICT Division. They require a Senior Test Analyst with an established background in testing, proven track record of building and working alongside others in different project teams, have strong technical ability, proven project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
As Senior Test Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Improve current testing activities by establishing industry standard testing processes ensuring that the department has a robust testing methodology for the future.
- Supporting the Project Manager providing test analyst services for the lifecycle of the projects.
- Creating a test strategy for the projects to ensuring high quality outcomes.
- Proficient in taking business requirements and turning them into test scripts.
- Executing test cases, report results and record defects in, Atlassian Zephyr.
- Performing testing activities as required by the project.
- Reporting results of testing activities and leasing with developers to improve solutions.
- Overseeing the test lifecycle of changes to VET Business Systems and prepare detailed reports for prioritisation and management information.
- Proactively engaging with the Architects, Business Analysts, Developer, DBA's to gain an early understanding of upcoming projects/ changes e.g. Integration Platform, Database Consolidation.
- Assisting with UAT testing activities and provide advice, guidance and technical support.
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior Test analyst
- ISTQB certification and experience.
- Industry experience with Integration Platforms and solutions and databases migration highly desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft cloud technologies.
- DevOps and automated testing
- ISTQB Certification or equivalent, highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Prince 2 and Agile methodology and processes.
- Prior experience working with Queensland State Government agencies.
- Prior experience and knowledge of small/medium scale employment, small business and training environment.
- Automation testing experience.
- Experience of testing Webservices (REST), SSIS, SSRS and API's.
- Experience and knowledge of end-to-end transaction processing.
- Experience and knowledge of the Digital Transformation domain.
- Experience and knowledge of the Cloud Services and hosting domain.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity to secure a contract through to the end of June 2022 at up to $85 p/h + Super
Simply click Apply to upload you up to date resume.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856