A local government client
Contract - 3 months to start with possibility of extension
Rate - $600/day - $700/day (depending on experience and skills)
Location - Camberwell (Eastern suburb)
This role requires 3 days in office - Tuesday and Thursday (must in office)
About the Role:
As a Senior Test Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in planning, coordinating, and executing testing activities for various transformation and operational initiatives within the Transformation and Technology department. This includes designing and developing test strategies, managing functional and non-functional User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and overseeing the entire testing lifecycle.
- Design and development of a test strategy
- Development of UAT framework and support business with UAT Testing
- Design and develop test policies, procedures and standards in line with the organization policies
- Conduct various testing types, including System, System Integration, and User Acceptance Testing
- Liaise with vendors and partners around defects and work towards resolution of issues
- A relevant IT Degree or diploma is a must
- Solid experience within complex testing environment / Senior Test Analyst / integration projects
- Proficiency in Test Methodology, Business and Technical testing (E2E, Infrastructure/Interface/Integration Testing, and UAT)
- Hands on experience with automation testing
- Experience with Core Systems such as CRM, document management, property and rating, integration, and collaboration platforms
- Demonstrated experience in assessing and recommending the need for automation, setting up frameworks, and developing automation test suits.
- Proven experience working with outsourced service providers, vendors and partners
- National Criminal History Check
- Covid 19 double vaccination is a must
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, particularly in reporting, consultation, and stakeholder communication.
If you are looking for your next assignment, click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your cv.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856