Leading Government client at Parramata is looking for a Senior Systems Support officer (Salesforce administration) on a 6 months contract + possible extension. APPLY NOW!
Primary purpose of the role
The role is responsible for coordinating the day to day operations of the systems and IT support team to support the Health and Safety Directorate to managing and governing their internal systems. The role is integral to the development of new IT systems within the Directorate, the daily management of Salesforce applications and support regarding IT matters.
- Provide technical support and implementation of new IT System Solutions as required through systems and business expertise
- Contribute to the day to day management of a systems governance framework in relation to the management of IT systems such as analysing change requests and providing advice to the business, managing security access to systems and coordinating scheduled system upgrades
- Contribute to the routine review and update of system functional specifications, user guides and business processes.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of program and services, work collaboratively and engage with staff to provide advice on systems and IT matters.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with colleagues, internal and external stakeholders and partners to ensure the effective operations of systems and IT matters
- Draft business cases, briefing papers, correspondence and other communications as required
- Managing a range of competing priorities in a high volume environment
- Liaising effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to provide excellent customer service in system and IT matters
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of systems, practices, trends and approaches.
Salesforce Administration skills including implementation and management
Nice to have
Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM201)
Experience working in DevOps environment and CI/CD processes and tools
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856