A Leading Government Client based in Western Sydney area is looking for a Senior Business Analyst. Initial 6 months contract role. APPLY NOW!!!
About the Role:
Identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows aligned with the overall business objectives and strategic requirements.
- Identifying emerging issues and suggesting potential improvements to business processes and workflows in consultation with external and internal stakeholders in an environment of ongoing change.
- Keeping up-to-date and maintaining in-depth knowledge of economic and financial analysis methods, techniques and tools, relevant IT systems and application of these in a human services context.
To be successful for the role, one must have experience in:
- Designing tools and implementing processes to identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows aligned with the overall business plan.
- Coordinating and undertaking research and analysis of best practice on processes and activities to ensure LAHC internal and external services are delivered efficiently.
- Developing and implementing strategies to monitor service provider usage and capture funding and operational performance data to ensure LAHC service delivery partners are performing to a high standard.
- Providing proactive and evidence-based advice and reports to the business unit leader, Director and/or the Executive Director to ensure the business unit's matters which impact current business and future decision-making are fully considered.
- Research and prepare advice in the form of briefs, policy and discussion papers in response to Ministerial, Cabinet or LAHC requests.
- Liaising and working across LAHC Divisions and non-government stakeholders to ensure effective interface between program development, planning, service design and policy implementation.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856