Our Client is a leading distributor of cloud solutions and services, providing partners with business advisory and deep domain technical expertise to thrive in the growing cloud market
- You will be part of Solution team. The purpose of the Solutions team is to generate sales and revenue growth and sustainability through the successful implementation and usage of vendor product portfolio (CRM, BC, D365, PowerApps) by its
About the role:
- Engage in the Sales Process and provide world-class technical support to progress pipeline opportunities
- Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all programs relative to their Dynamics expertise(CRM)
- Drive channel enablement in support of the Customer Success team and the partners pursuit for certification and competency
- Engaging with Partner Territory Unit to provide technical enablement directly focused on partner certification and competency
- Working with existing (Dynamics CRM 365 resellers)
- Support sales team with onboarding of new partners
- Develops high quality presales/technical Proof-of-Concept programs and delivers these as part of the sales
To be successful in this role, ideal candidate would demonstrate following:
- This is Pre Sales Technical Specialist role - with focus on helping partners - re-sellers/distributors to implement/sell and target new territory. Your strong technical knowledge across Microsoft CRM and Microsoft office 2013 is crucial for this role.
- Product Portfolio you will be looking after: CRM, BC, D365, PowerApps
- Relevant training and certifications: PL200 + MB210 or MB220, MB230, MB240 or MB-300 + MB310, MB320, MB330, MB500 or MB800 Mandatory: MB910, MB920, PL900, MS900
If you feel that you tick most of this requirement or just few, please feel free to apply. We have few active roles with varies requirements.
Location: Melbourne or Sydney
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856