ROLE: Performance Test Technical Specialist
CONTRACT: 6 months + 3x12 months extension
LOCATION: Canberra, ACT
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: Must have Baseline
A large Federal Government Department is seeking experienced Performance Testers to join their Enterprise Testing Services section in the Digital Services Division. This is an exciting opportunity for Testers wanting a new challenge. This role also offers a long contract with the chance to be involved in major Government projects.
The role involves reviewing the current Performance Testing Tool suite and the infrastructure that the toolset resides on and providing advice and support on:
- applying security patches
- applying the most recent and stable upgrades
- the longevity, stability, and scalability of the toolset
- sharing outcomes, knowledge, and experience with other Test Analysts in the section
Previous experience with management and use of the Performance Test Tool suite; Micro Focus Load Runner and Performance Centre is essential and the ability to demonstrate excellent relationship, communication and negotiation skills is vital.
This position is Canberra based with flexible working arrangements available.
- Proven extensive technical experience and understanding of the toolset; Micro Focus Loadrunner and Performance Centre.
- Experience with administrative and management activities of the toolset; Micro Focus Loadrunner and Performance Center including proven ability to review and provide feedback on the infrastructure of toolset and advice on conducting patches, and upgrades to toolset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in written and oral form with a range of people including, management, testers, project & program managers, technical engineers, developers and security specialists.
- Provide mentoring and technical advice to Performance Test Analysts.
We are extremely interested in Testers with experience in Micro focus and Performance Centre technologies.
If you are interested, please apply with the above link, or, contact Andy Tao on 0429 508 078 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856