- Office 365 Business Analyst
- 12-month FT contract
- Fantastic Opportunity
My client is embarking on an enterprise wide digital transformational that will make it truly stand out on a national scale. This multiyear Digital Workplace program of work is an outstanding opportunity to showcase your business analysis skill in driving the upgrade of MS Office 365. You will perform key business analysis activities including associated documentation and training.
Note: Please only apply if you have end to end Office 365 Cloud implementation experience.
To be considered for this role, you will need (but not limited to) the following:
- MS Office 365 end to end project implementation experience (part of actual delivery team not recipient of change or user of the tools only)
- Demonstrated experience working across business and technology focussed initiatives as a Business Analyst
- Ability to deliver detailed business artefacts and analysis
- Business requirement elicitation
- Strong business process analysis skillset
- Leadership skills, ability to train and coach the broader team
Sound interesting? If so, apply now or contact Mark Watson of Greythorn, Melbourne.
+61 3 8633 4129
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).