This Client of ours is having an opportunity for a Network Engineer to join their team for a 10 weeks. This is a contract role based in Melbounre.
The Network Engineer will implement, manage and support all internal IT infrastructure, including operational technologies (OT) that uses the network. The role will provide technical expertise across a broad range of network technologies including core Cisco switching and routing. The role will need to be end-user centric and able to solve daily user technical network & systems issues.
- Provide level three support, service requests, maintenance and troubleshooting services for M&OP employees.
- Take ownership, analyze, monitor, manage, escalate and resolve IT incidents and requests.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential technical problems, taking ownership of issues through to resolution.
- Diagnose problems, define and co-ordinate the implementation of solutions; and engage the IT team or external parties where required.
- Ensure approved administration methodologies and processes are followed.
- Follow and develop standard operating procedures as required
- Technical support for IT projects and ensures all requirements of procurement process are met
- Manage security updates and patches for all M&OP IT Infrastructure.
- Maintain security rating of all IT assets.
- Remediate vulnerabilities identified in M&OP IT environment and help reduce any backlogs.
To be successful for this role, you need to have the following experiences and skills:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Cisco CCNP certification Good understanding of ITIL and Incident, Request and Change Management processes and tools.
- Team-oriented, self-sufficient, flexible with hours and have the ability to take ownership, plan, prioritise and manage multiple tasks through to completion.
- Ability to embrace change and proactively seek continuous improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills - ability to work across all levels of an organization.
- Excellent analysis skills and attention to details.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your updated resume to:
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856