Duration: 12 Month Contract
Our NSW State government client is responsible for providing a single point of contact for end users within its organisation for all IM&T related queries.
The Service Desk provides support by resolving clients incidents and accurately logging the resolution or investigative work performed into a Service Desk database.
The position will work within a team of Level 1 analyst on rotating shifts covering 24/7 hour operations and on call.
If you have strong customer service skills with IT qualifications then this is the role for you. You should have keen interest in learning IT support. Training will be provided.
About the role
- Passionate to work in IT with a keen interest to learn IT Support
- Ability to efficiently support customers and deal with their various moods
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Shift work is required. 6 AM - 8 PM
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
You Must Have:
- Strong Customer service Experience
- TAFE or University qualification in IT (i.e. certificate 4 or bachelors in IT)
- Exposure to IT. Strong passion and interest in IT
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, show initiative and be outcome focused
If you think you are successful for the role then apply now using the link below.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856