Information Security Analyst
- CBD Location
- Full Time position
- Education Sector
My client delivers products and services for a range of clients including the Australian government and a variety of not-for-profit and government organisations.
The office is accountable for privacy and information security for leading privacy and cyber security programs.
The Information Security Analyst role will work across all areas of the client to help develop and maintain relevant information security documentation under the direction of the Chief Privacy and Information Security Officer. The Information Security Analyst will have responsibility to assist all business areas across the client to enable and guide teams in their information security activities ensuring compliance with the relevant information security and privacy obligations.
The role will also assist both the CP&ISO and CIO in the development and implementation of information security processes and procedures to ensure that Security by Design (SbD) and Privacy by Design (PbD) principles can be followed in all corporate activities, development projects, delivered applications, systems, products and services.
- Liaise with relevant team members to develop high quality supporting security documentations (i.e. SOA, ISP, SOP's, etc.)
- Provide timely advice and support for relevant projects.
- Ensure solution architecture for relevant applications as specified within ISM and PSPF
- Work with project teams and the CIO to develop necessary Disaster Recovery Plans and backups.
- Undertake necessary activities to remain abreast of cloud services, productivity tools and collaborations tools.
- Assist both the CP&ISO and the CIO with any IRAP assessment and security audits.
- Experience in ISF
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant knowledge of ISF and principles
- Great team skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- Certifications in Prince2, CIW, CISSP, COMPTIA and/or equivalent
- Knowledge of the PSPF and ISM
If you want a career where you can use our experience to deliver real results, this is the one for you.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential discussion about your current career movements, apply today.
Due to the large amount of applications, only the successful candidates will be contacted.