The Project Coordinator performs project management and support activities to contribute to the development and delivery of a range of projects in line with established objectives.
- Strong project Coordination experience - Minimum 3-4 years
- Previous experience working on Digital Projects advantageous
- Good experience with governance, finance and reporting, committee meeting
- Experience working closely with the Project Manager
About the role:
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of reports and briefs.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations.
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables.
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning.
If you meet the criteria - please apply or contact Brigett Holman for a confidential discussion.
0452 370 239 |