A leading Government client based in Sydney CBD is looking for an Agile Business Analyst. Initial 6 months contract role + Potential Extension. APPLY NOW!!
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- 5+ years of experience as a technical Business Analyst.
- Experience in converting business requirements into functional/technical specifications.
- The ability to define and document target state models, business processes, business requirements.
- The ability to work on end-to-end test scenarios.
- Solid experience conducting process mapping exercises and business process optimisation.
- Experience in working in end-to-end Greenfield software development applications
- Agile project experience and knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Exposure to software development projects using single page web-based applications.
Someone with practical software development Business Analysis expertise.
Complete understanding of the SDLC and Agile framework.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856