- Unique Opportunity for a Development Tech Lead
- Market leading Industry Products
- Flexible working arrangements
Our client is a specialist software company with a global presence.
Their success is driven through their market leading products and remains to be so.
As such, they have positions open for Development Tech Leads, for each of the two key products.
These roles will see you will work with a globally positioned team however will have the luxury of being supported by a Development Director here in VIC. This is a unique opportunity to exercise your strong Technical Leadership through your years as a Developer, and your experience also in Agile teams, particularly in wearing the Scrum Master hat, at times.
To be successful you will bring with you:
- A background in hands-on Development across the Microsoft stack.
- Experienced in leading development in an Agile fashion and through & Scrum Teams, including wearing the Scrum Master hat.
- Technical experience working within an Azure environment.
- Strong understanding of APIs and Microservices and expererience in working with highly complex technical integration, including to 3rd party systems.
- Experienced in working with Product Managers and Developers alike
- Previous experience working with off-shore or remote teams would be highly beneficial, although not mandatory.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills are imperative to your success here; as is proven success in managing stakeholders, business and IT alike, and able to communicate accordingly and appropriately to relevant audiences.
You will bring with you the agility and willingness to wear multiple hats, as when required. You love to be involved in the detail technically as well and bring with you a genuine level of care to the level of quality being delivered.
If this sounds like you, or if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please send through your CV via the Apply Now button. Let's connect!
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856