Role - Senior Pega Decisioning Manager (Pega OR Salesforce)
Client - Top tier global banking client based in Sydney CBD
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
About the role
This role sits within the Data & Analytics team working closely with Digital, Marketing, Propositions, and Product stakeholders. The Senior Pega Decisioning Manager will design and implement Next Best Action strategies, propositions, campaigns, and treatments in the Pega CDH platform and set up the necessary data integrations (e.g. CAR and Celebrus).
This role is looking for an immediate start once background checks are successfully completed.
- Design, build, execute and optimise prioritised use-case strategies in Pega CDH (including targeted digital messaging via internet banking site, mobile in-app, sms, email, leads and banners)
- Own, maintain and commercialise all customer communications utilising Comms Hub stack (Pega, Salesforce, Digital Messaging, Mobile Push etc).
- Enable and support CLCM agenda - Client Lifecycle Managementand Know Your Customer focuses on client lifecycle management for the Financial Services Industry.
- Experience with Pega Marketing/Pega Customer Decisoninig Hub and Designer Studio including certification (e.g. Pega Decisioning Consultant, Pega Marketing Consultant etc)
- Degree in Mathematics, Science, Finance or a similar numerical discipline
- Previous experience in banking/ financial is desirable
- CRM Analytics background - Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis and present clear and actionable insights
- Proven relationship building and senior stakeholder management skills
- Highly effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to operate effectively in a complex matrix driven environment
Should you offer the required experience and looking for a challenging role please click on APPLY NOW! For any questions, email @
**Please note only shortlisted candidates and those who are available locally with full Australian working rights will be contacted for the role. **
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856