Urgent requirement for a Security Engineer to work at a leading Australian enterprise level consultancy.
Your role will be to implement, develop and integrate security services, with a strong focus on SIEM and Proxies.
Full working rights needed - PR/Citizen
My client currently has a couple permanent opportunities for experienced Lead Cyber Security Consultants in Melbourne with a passion for leading high performing teams and building strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders. You will be passionate about all things security, technology, and innovation and have a strong desire to produce high quality outcomes for their clients.
- Experience in building and deploying a cyber-security capability such as IDS/IPS, PKI, AV, SIEM, MFA or Proxy
- Applied experience in enabling cyber security teams to detect, deter and mitigate cyber security threats
- The ability to work well and share knowledge within the team
- Well-developed writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation
- Staff management and review experience
- Strong risk management ability to assess projects, clients and environments for risks that may impact the business
- Technical tertiary qualifications - IT/Cyber Security
- Experience in complex enterprise environment
If you are interested in the role or would like to have a confidential discussion about this, or any other position, apply now.
Due to the large amount of applications, only the successful candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856