Our client is currently looking for an experienced Citrix specialist to work on their infrastructure refresh program. Private and Public Cloud experience is essential.
As a Citrix Specialist you will be working on a Critical Infrastructure Refresh Program and be responsible for the architectural design and implementation for client's Citrix expansion into the Public and Private Cloud.
You Must have:
- Extensive experience in Citrix within a cloud environment with a record of achievement in architecting integrated solutions for a large and complex service industry organisation in technologies,
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in the development of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Significant expertise and experience with public cloud providers (AWS and/or Microsoft Azure) equivalent to an AWS Certified solutions architect with a passion for Cloud Services and solution architecture.
- Extensive experience and/or qualifications working with Access, Control and Resource technology layers of Citrix Architecture and another supporting technology (Networking, Load Balancing, Identity)
- Demonstrated extensive experience and/or qualifications with various Applications Architecture (dependencies, diverse methods of delivery) and Desktop Delivery Infrastructure:
o Application Delivery and Virtualisation Platforms (Citrix)
o Application Packaging
o User Authentication
o Server Operating Systems (Windows)
- Extensive knowledge of DevOps principles and practices that support best practice CI/CD and its application in delivering Infrastructure as code.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, than click apply.
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).