Client - Our leading IT business
Long Term Contract role
Location - Charlestown (2-3 days work from office is a must)
Rate - $34/hour - $38/hour ***depending on experience and skills***
Our global IT business is looking to hire a highly motivated Business Support Administrator to join their growing and successful team in Charlestown. The ideal candidate will be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has outstanding attention to detail and time management skills.
- Responsible for performing general administrative support tasks involved in the organisation.
- Records maintenance, compiling data for reports, assisting with administrative tasks associated with the cost centers/budgets, scheduling appointments, preparing/editing documentation and presentations, coordination with mail deliveries
- Supporting business leads with customer delivery, operation performance, financial control and profitability outcomes
- Coordination of site facility requirements and events
- Manage and administer internal portals - SharePoint and Intranet Sites
- Assist with Purchase order and procurement activities
Skills and Experience:
- 5 + years working experience in business administration or support role
- Advance general administrative skills/knowledge
- Experience in Sharepoint Administration
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous experience with supporting multiple projects/issues and Line Managers
- Must have the ability to work in a complex enterprise environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have full work rights no restrictions
- Recent Police Check would be a bonus
If you are looking for your next assignment, click on the APPLY NOW tab and send through an updated copy of your cv.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856