Startup IT Services Company, working with law firms and Accounting Practices to help them with IT, including hardware and software services. Looking for Sales Professions to grow client base and also have to go to person for exciting clients. Great career progression and supportive team environment with fun Bookclub, Social Events, and Regula dinner rewards at the end of the quarter.
About the role:
- Salary $65,000 + supper + Bonuses ($15,000) = OTE $90,000 with significant increase in year 2 on commission structure
- Meet Clients Face to Face and write customised proposal (Training will be provided)
- Build strong relationships with Exciting and Prospect New Clients (You will get relevant support and training from Partners)
- Engage with new clients via emails, LinkedIn, Cold calling - booking meetings with business owners - decision-makers across Legal and Accountants practices
- Attend professional networks and build your name on the market
- Keep yourself updated with industry trends
- Experience making high volume calls, ideally to small and medium-size business owners
- Passion for IT services
- Great phone manners and ability to build rapport over the phone
- Can-Do attitude
- Wiliness to grow a career in IT and Sales
- Strong Customer Focus
- Attention to details and fast learner
This is an ideal role for Customer focus - Telemarketer or someone with experience working with clients on the phone, up sell and cross sell professional services. You will be given all tools to be successful in this role, however, you would need to have the right attitude to learn, be professional and presentable running face-to-face meetings and also proactively engage in the local community events to build your reputation on the market.
- Personalised trading
- Petrol Allowance
- Dinner - quarterly
- Book club
- Regular Networking events/social activities
- Phone + Laptop (HP Latest model)
Sales Recruitment Consultant
+61 0431 624 400
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856