Leading client based in the CBD is looking for a Business Analyst. Initial contract until end of Jan 2022 + Potential Extension. LARGE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROJECT. APPLY NOW!!!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Sr. Business Analyst, you will work as part of a multi-disciplined team which is responsible for digital product definition, development, implementation, maintenance and enhancement. The role leads the review and analysis of the organisation's business requirements, intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the below mentioned:
- Analyse existing systems and business processes, applications and functions to ensure strategic objectives are met.
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and assist with determining business priorities.
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues.
- Provide accurate advice about technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying business requirements for new or existing solutions.
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Well versed across both business and technical business analysis (50/50)
- Experience working in a complex environment involving cross divisional correspondence
- Heavily focused on development communication and management to communicate the technical solution to the business stakeholders
- Experience dealing with a diverse set of stakeholders who all work similarly although have individual processes which you will need to adapt to
- Experience working in Government Digital Transformation project
If you think you are suitable for the role, then apply now following the link below.
IT Account Manager - Goverment
+61 2 9263 8632
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856