We are seeking a knowledgeable application support engineer to monitor and maintain the efficiency of our property facing application systems. To ensure success as an application support engineer, you should possess extensive experience in providing application support in a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidates distinguish themselves by being proactive in providing application support and delivering on operational excellence.
We are looking for engineers who want to make a lasting impact for our business partners and our customers both internally and externally.
- Providing software, system, and application support for internal and property facing systems
- Performing detailed analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Work with process owners and stakeholders to re-engineer processes to be simple, agile, repeatable, measurable, achievable, and continuously improved.
- Consulting with the software development team, internal users, vendors, and clients to improve application performance and functionality
- Design comprehensive metrics that can be actionable and promote positive behavioural changes; Baseline, improve, and re-measure success.
- Establishing root cause assessments for application related issues and managing mitigation accordingly
- Responsible for customer escalation triage, business review preparation, and product release readiness initiatives
- Document and improve support processes in an iterative approach
- Plan, design, develop, and test software systems and applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Contribute to the design of architecture, features, and enhancements, Work with vendor and development teams to prioritise upcoming fixes and patches.
- 3 or more years of relatable and demonstrable experience
- Ability to manage competing priorities and operate under pressure
- Ability to adjust schedule based on business need
- Demonstrable experience as an application support engineer in a related field
- Experience In Azure Service Bus, SAP Crystal Reports,SQL & Powershell
Do you think you are the one we looking for? Apply Now!!!
For additional details or any confidential discussion drop me a mail @ with your updated recent CV and I will contact you.
Infrastructure Recruitment Consultant
+ 61 411 341 744
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856